Friday, November 18, 2011

Say a little prayer

Happy Friday y'all!

Normally I would be talking about how happy I am that it is Friday and how excited I am to watch my Cowboys play football tonight, but instead I would just like to ask y'all to please say a prayer for the OSU community today.

Tragically, we lost a great women's basketball coach, Kurt Budke and his assistant coach Miranda Serna last night in a plane crash. This makes the second plane crash that OSU has had.

You may remember me blogging about "Remember the Ten", ten years ago we lost players,staff and members of the Oklahoma State University family. We will never forget them and we will never forget Coach Budke and Coach Serna.

I know I say a lot on this blog about just how proud I am to have graduated from Oklahoma State University, but words just can not express my love for this school and the people who are a part of it. We all come together not only in good times, like celebrating being number 2 in the nation, but we are also joined together in times of tragedy. We never forget those who lost their lives and we always remember.




Please keep the families of Coach Budke and Coach Serna in your prayers today.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sad. Prayers to their families and friends. Love the orange community.

-Honey