Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

On this Thanksgiving eve day, I thought I would share with y'all what I am thankful for.
Pinned Image



I am thankful for my family. Yes, we may all get a little crazy at times...but I think when you truly love and care about the people in your life, it's perfectly normal for you all to act a little crazy. We may drive each other nuts, but we are always, always here for one another. I am thankful for my mom, most of all I am thankful for her loving, kind, generous spirit and her incredible strength. My family had a bit of a rough patch this year, and I really didn't know how I would feel about the holidays...but all in all, my family is here. We are all healthy and loved and at the end of the day...that is all that matters.

Pinned Image

I am thankful for my friends. I tell you, these ladies are hilarious, beautiful, intelligent, kind, generous, fun, I could go on and on about how much I love these ladies. Yes, I have other friends who I care about deeply and each friendship brings something different to the table. But these ladies...these are my forever friends. They are after all my cheese to my macaroni....

You are...



I am thankful for my health, my family and friends health. Where I work, I see lots of people struggling with everyday luxuries we take for granted. I am thankful my body lets me be able to do all the things it is I want to do...I am thankful I can wake up in the morning pain free.

Pinned Image

I am thankful for laughter. With out laughter this world would be a very sad place. Laughter is the best medicine after all

Pinned Image

I am thankful for having a job. It might not be the exact job I dreamed of, or that I would still like to have. But it's a job nonetheless, and I am fortunate to have one.


I am thankful for being able to volunteer for an organization that has my heart. The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. This goes along with being thankful for my health, but I see people who are fighting for their lives and yet they are able to smile and have the faith that IT will get better. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to say that I am playing a part....a very small part...in helping them get to where they want to be...and that's to celebrate a world with more birthdays.

Pinned Image

I am thankful for you. Yes, YOU! I never knew how amazingly wonderful the blogging world could be. I am very lucky to be able to call you my friends...even though we have never met and may never meet. It's nice knowing that no matter where we are or what is going on in our own little world, there is always someone out there to offer a kind word and sometimes the smallest gift...is the biggest gift of all.

Pinned Image



Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE this! That picture of us is one of my favs. And the guy with his arm in the air bomp bomp bomping along with us enjoyed our singing too! :)

We are the cheese to each other's macaroni for sure!

~Miss Football

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! You are the best at putting a smile on my face always! I'm am so thankful to have you as my friend. You are the pees to my carrots :)

~Bestie