Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If only I could wear a pink tutu and tiara

Woke up this morning and thought for a second I was back in San Francisco. Boy oh boy is it foggy today in Oklahoma.

I wouldn't mind having woken up in San Fran. I love it there.

Please tell me y'all have heard of Sophia Grace and Rosie. Those cute little girls with their adorable British accents,who wear tiaras and pink tutus. Girls after my own heart. If I could wear a pink tutu and a tiara everyday and people not think I was some crazy person...I totally would.

Anyway, they have become a staple on the Ellen show and yesterday they were on there talking about their time spent at the AMA awards show interviewing people. Y'all...these girls are pro's at the red carpet.


Favorite line..."He's got on Ellen knickers!"

Love this video


Favorite line..."I mean, Rosie is light...but I'm like a sack of potatoes!" hahaha LOVE these girls!

When I grow up, I want to be these girls. No lie.


 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love those girls! I didn't realize they'd become regulars on Ellen! I saw them when they went on the show to sing a Nicki Minaj song and Minaj surprised them by showing up. THAT was hilarious! :o)

Sophia Grace has some kind of personality, doesn't she??She's like an adult in a little kid's body! LOVE them!