Monday, January 24, 2011

Just another Manic Monday...



Good Monday Morning!!

 Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. I didn't do much...actually I didn't do hardly anything at all and I LOVED IT. Doesn't everyone just need a weekend to not have any plans what-so-ever, its nice to just have the option to take a nap if you choose too, lay around in your pj's all day and be lazy. Except, I didn't take a nap or lay around in my pj's. I played Just Dance 2...all weekend. Its like I'm a thirteen yr. old girl or something. I swear, I am addicted to that game. I think my mom and I did Just dance most of the day Saturday. We broke it up with a little shopping to Bath and Body Works, Hobby Lobby and Pier One...then we were back at it,lol. Let me tell you something, that game is for sure a workout. I woke up Sunday morning and seriously couldn't lift my right arm. The arm that has the controller gets most of the work, thats how you get points for your moves...I should have killer right arm muscles soon. HAHA!! I wish I had pictures to post, I will make sure to take some next time : ) Whats funny is watching your 17 yr. old brother do the booty shakin songs...he really gets in to it...he might kill me for saying that, but he doesn't read this, so I don't care  : )


Bath and Body works was having their Anti-Bacterial soap sale this weekend...love that soap and love that sale. I bought 7 soaps for $20 bucks. Great deal. Apparently, I still had some left from the last sale and now I have like 14 soaps...I might I have a shopping problem and I think I am definitely good on the soaps for awhile.

I had my first dining experience ordering non-dairy food Friday night. It was for sure a test, because I was at an Italian restaurant. The smell alone about killed me. I could just smell all the yummy cheesiness. I was good and made sure that everything I ordered contained no cheese. I am very proud of myself and ended up choosing a pistachio pesto penne pasta...say that five times fast. It was delicious and the waitress made sure there was no dairy.

I made Chicken Tortilla Soup courtesy of the Pioneer Woman yesterday....so yummy!! I will post the recipe soon. That woman knows what she is talking about.

I am incredibly sore this morning, between Just Dance and starting up a new workout routine...I might not make it through the day. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

XOXO,
Lyndse

2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Mmm.. Chicken tortilla soup sounds delish! I'll have to try that one. She is just fabulous! Her chicken spaghetti is a huge hit at our place. Happy Monday!

Kit said...

I just love the PW! I made her chicken spaghetti the other day!