Thursday, January 6, 2011

First things first

"I am not offended by all of the dumb blonde jokes, because I know I am not dumb and I know I am not blonde." Dolly Pardon

I should probably explain a little bit about what you will read on this blog. In one word. Randomness. One of my bff's, I will refer to her as "honey" once said to me, " You're mind is a fun place!" Not really sure if that is implying a good thing or a bad thing, but either way I will go with it. One of the reasons I started this blog is part of a New Year's resolution. I don't want to wake up and it be ten years from now, another decade...which can you believe we are in a new decade...CRAZY!! I want a place to document my comings and goings, events in my life and my friends life, my families life, etc. Also, I want a place where I can vent and go off on my little soap boxes if I need too, and as an accountability. Like most people when a new year rolls around they want to loose weight, get in shape, etc. Count me in that same boat. This way I can have a place to document it and my progress, also I like to cook and try new recipes, so I will probably post those as well. I'm no pioneer woman but I do try my best.

Oh and I am forgetting one two minor details, quite frequently there will be postings of the most adorable, mischievous, slightly overweight dogs you will ever meet. Bella and Bentley. They keep my life pretty entertaining.
Bella Mae
Bentley Sue

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How are you call my niece dogs slightly overweight! Shame on you! ;)

Lyndse said...

Haha...but its true. They too are on a diet :)

Anonymous said...

"pluto and snowball" as papa calls them maybe a little on the large side, but, they can't help it! They just happen to love Ruthie who feeds them breakfast, snack, lunch, snack etc. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Your mind is a very fun place! Especially in Vegas when influenced by our friend, John the bartender. :)

-Honey