Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yo...I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want

It's a beautiful day here in the good ol' state of Oklahoma...so beautiful in fact that at lunch I was just cruising along with the windows down, sunroof open, music blaring, singing at the top of my lungs...then it happened.

I was caught dancing in my car.

Mind you, I dance and sing in my car like all the time. I guess I just think that no one can see me at all. I must think my windows are this super dark like president in the car dark tint...when in reality I don't have tinted windows at all.

So, people probably see me dance all the time.

This time though someone actually said something to me.

I was at a stoplight not paying any attention to the cars next to me just car dancing away and I turn my head and this old man is over in his car mocking me...maybe not mocking me, but he was doing a little bee bop of his own.

So, I just smiled and waved and he smiled and waved and we went on our merry little ways.

Even old people got the moves

It's the weather, I tell you...brings out the dance queens in us all.

This is my jam, how could you not car dance to this??


I am pretty sure me dancing to the Spice Girls made his day sooo much better.

Hope y'all are having a fab day!

 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably made that old man's day by inspiring him to dance. :)

-Honey

Anonymous said...

I LOVE singing and dancing in my car!!

~Bestie