Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What to be for Halloween

Okay ladies, I need your help. I need help in figuring out what to be for Halloween this year.

Should I go the ever popular choice of dressing a little risque, because everyone knows Halloween is the one and only night you can basically wear lingerie out in public and get away with it, right?

Last year I went as Lady Gaga and we had to stop by the liquor store to freshen up our beverages for the party, well I forgot my ID and wasn't allowed inside the liquor store, so I had to wait outside...as I am waiting outside all Lady Gaga like, a man approached me and asked me if I was a hooker.

I knew I should have gone with the meat dress gaga style instead of the leotard gaga.

You live you, you learn.

Anywho, here are some pictures of Halloween's past..

Halloween 06,Queen of Hearts....my friend Ash the boxer

Halloween 07 as lollipop girl, bestie is Dorothy and Bri is a boxer( I have a lot of friends who like to be boxers apparently)


Halloween 08, German Beer Girl



I didn't go to any Halloween parties in 09 : (

and last year I was Gaga...strangely enough I have no idea what happened to the pictures.

Ok, so ladies this is where I need your help. I need ideas on what to be. I thought about being Audrey Hepburn, think Breakfast at Tiffany's, but I have blonde hair.

So many choices, so little time.

What are y'all's favorite costumes?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go as a very prestigious elegant person this year I think. No one really comes to my mind right now. I love the idea of Audrey Hepburn! Hmm... let me think on this and get back to you!
~Bestie

Anonymous said...

You can totally still go as Audrey from BAT because that costume is not about the hair...it's about the sleeveless black dress, long black gloves, pearls, long cigarette holder, and tiara in your hair, which needs to be pulled up into a French twist. Everyone will get it!

-Honey

Crystal Cattle said...

I saw some costumes the other day of three girls that went as rock, paper, scissors. They glammed it up and had glitter on their scissors, etc, and wore cute dresses.
www.crystalcattle.com