Sunday, September 11, 2011

The best tomato soup ever...no really, it is!

As promised, here is my all time favorite tomato soup. I made it last Sunday and it is the bomb.com

Do people still say bomb.com? Oh well...I do

I got the recipe from P dub's aka The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen website.

Steamy Cream Dreamy Tomato Soup

Just click on the picture and it should take you to the recipe.

It's perfect for those days where you just want to put on your sweats and curl up on the couch and watch a movie, or take a nap or catch up on all your reality tv aka all the Real Housewives.

Bon Appetite!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal Cattle said...

This is the second time this week I have heard bomb.com (and the other time it was used my another Oklahoma State gal!) I'll have to check out the tomato soup. I love soup.
www.crystalcattle.com