Monday, September 26, 2011

Dearest Monday


Dear Monday,

I'm sure you know this by now, but I am not that found of you. It's really not your fault that you have such a bad rap. No one wants to wake up early and go back to work after having two days off. I am sure you wish your were more like Friday....everyone loves a good Friday. So, please don't take it personal when I woke up this morning cursing you. It's not you, really it's not, it's me. I am just so dang tired from the weekend and probably from the fact that I stayed up late watching my DVR.

That DVR is a blessing and a curse. I have the ability to record hundreds of shows, but while watching said hundreds of shows, I sit on my ass and consume 3 slices of apple pie. I realize that it's not mandatory to consume apple pie, but let's get real. It was there, I was there...it happened.

Now, you are wondering why this all relates to you. This morning while waking up and getting ready to go back to work, because it is Monday...as I am trying to find something to wear for work. Two problems. 1. I have nothing, absolutely nothing to wear to work and 2. I can not fit into anything. I feel bad that you get the blame for all this yelling and cursing this morning, when really it's the 
DVR and apple pie's fault( it's my lazy ass fault for not running/working out) but I have to blame someone else.

I hope now you understand more of why you get such a bad rap and get the blame for most things. I promise to be nicer next Monday, and even nice to your pal Tuesday. Actually, I will be real nice to your buddy Thursday because I only work half a day that day and I leave to go to Dallas.

Until next week...

XOXO

Photobucket

4 comments:

mom said...

There is a reason that you never see TGIM...It's because Monday comes way to early...LOL.

Anonymous said...

This made me giggle...multiple times. Thank you for making my Monday morning a little more chuckle-worthy.

-Honey

Jenna said...

A-MEN.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I am loving this it is too cute! I love every little thing about it... I agree I hate Monday's! They are dreadful and seem to last all day long or at least 10 times longer then most the other days last....