Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh Monday, why do you come so soon.

Hey girls! Hope the weekend was great for all of you. Mine was very productive, well that is after a Friday night spent in bed medicated on wine and ibuprofen .

I think the wine made everything better.

I have started running again getting ready for an upcoming 5k and also gearing up to start training for my first half-marathon.

Well, I have no idea what I did...maybe I am just so out of shape, but I have seriously hurt my back. I think a combination of running and my bad posture I now have from having a desk job are all factors in my back being jacked up.

Therefore I spent Friday night drinking some wine and laying on a heating pad(that didn't work but maybe I didn't realize that because of the wine) and watching bridezillas.

Exciting, right?

All you runners out there, any and all advice is welcome in getting over my back injury and just any running advice is welcome all together.

Saturday I actually did something useful with my time.

Shopping

It's what I do best, well what my mom and I do best.

Afterwards,I decided to actually put my countless hours spent on Pinterest to use and with the help of my mom, we made one of my "pins".

This OSU wreath, well it wasn't titled an OSU wreath, but that's what I decided it should be


I think it turned out pretty dang good, if you ask me.

See, my time spent not working or cleaning or sleeping or running is actually productive.

Yay, for Pinterest.

Oh, one more thing. I was asked to bring an appetizer to a baby shower on Saturday, I said I would help with a few things. I have no clue what to bring. Any of you ladies have some great appetizer recipes or could be a dessert or just whatever you think is good for a baby shower...any and all ideas are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks loves!


 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wreath looks amazing! I've seen so many on Pinterests that I would love to do, I just need to go to my local crafts store for the material to do it. Hopefully mine will turn out as well as yours did :)

Happy Monday (is that even possible? ha)

Anonymous said...

Love the wreath!
~LOKG

Tiffany said...

Love love love this wreath! I wish I was more crafty!

~Miss Football

Jodie said...

Wow, you did a great job on the wreath!! You should sell them on Etsy!! :)

Anonymous said...

The wreath looks great! I recently hosted a baby shower and have some ideas for munchies. I'll email you.

-Honey