Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby got back

I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brother's can't deny,  that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung.

Ok, I'll stop singing the Sir Mix-A-Lot Baby got back.

I am sure it's not what you wanted to hear first thing this morning, me singing Baby got back...good thing you can't hear me sing it then, huh?

Any who, this weekend I watched the episode on Friends, the one where Ross and Rachel sing the infamous booty song to their baby girl and then I was driving to work and heard baby got back on the radio.

I took this as a sign to post about butts today.

Yep, you heard me. Butts.

I mean, seriously how cute is this picture?

I seriously want a baby elephant. I think she would be the perfect play mate with Bella and Bentley. She shall live in my backyard, along with the miniature pony, kola, zebra, fainting goat, and baby hippo.

Clearly, If I had all those animals I would need to be put on that animal hoarders show.

Enough about cute elephant booties, check out this little cowboy



Y'all know I love my cowboys.

Who doesn't like their Tuesday's started off with a cute bootie picture.

Your welcome.

Peace out!




Photobucket

1 comment:

mom said...

ahh, cute butts..Who doesn't like looking at cute butts?? Lets be honest, we all do at one time or another.