Monday, September 19, 2011

And then it was Monday

Happy Monday morning ladies.

I hope it's a good morning and that everyone's weekend was fab.

Let's see what did I do this weekend, Friday night I went out with my good friend Katie and shared a few pitchers of Margarita's and then went to the local bar here in town to just have a few beers and listen to some good ol' country music.

Let me just start out by saying, neither one of us had planned on going out there, so much so that we both dressed in hoodies and jeans.

So, we get to the bar and apparently there is some huge concert going on and everyone that is showing up is dressed way better than we are. Oh well, we don't care...who are we trying to impress anyway...we are two fun loving single ladies just out having some drinks.

Let me tell you, I had the best time. I think it's because I wasn't trying to impress anyone or looking for a cute cowboy or whatever, I was just chillin' in my OSU hoodie, hanging with my friend and two-stepping away.

You know what, I think I got hit on more that night, then  if I had dressed up and was trying to look good, you know what I mean. I think when you are just being yourself, guys notice that above all else, plus I am a dang good two-stepper.

My little bro showed up and we were dancing fools...Julianne Hough and her brother got nothing on us. Well, a couple of Dancing with the Stars trophies, but who's counting really.

Saturday, I got up early to make some Oreo Truffles for my friends baby shower, which turned out so perfect. She had a great day and the decorations were amazing. Pinterest played a big help in the decoration department, wish I had pictures...but alas my camera is dead.

So, Saturday night I was set on watching my Cowboys play against TU at 9:00...a super late game to begin with, but it was a stormy night here in the 918 and the game was delayed until 12:15. This Cowboy fan is old and passed out, so needless to say I did not get to watch my Cowboy's victory over TU but I am sure glad we won!! Go Pokes!!

So, now that I have bored you with my weekend, I am off to work.  I hope you all have a great day!

P.S. Who else is excited for Season Premier week of all the shows. This girl! My DVR is already set!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I need to try out that yummy truffle recipe you shared. Phone date sometime soon, please.

-Honey

Jodie said...

Sorry, I haven't stopped by lately! Been crazy busy here!! I thought of you when I saw the game was delayed. My dad stayed up for the first 30 minutes. I can't believe he tried! :)
Have a great day!!

Tiffany said...

You're so right I think on the guys like girls who are being themselves thing. Good thinking! Oh, and love the line about the trophies. Who's counting?? Not me!

~Miss Football
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com