Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's ok...

It's Thursday y'all...holla for short weeks!!

Today I am linking up with Neely, go check her out and link up as well...for

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok....

to go running at the same time everyday in hopes of running into that cute guy again...maybe I'll even fake an injury when  he runs past me...that could work,right?

to have all the season premiers dates/times written down in your planner...I have to get my DVR organized you know.

to wish I can find a guy just like this in this ad....umm, hello Matthew McConaughey


To have a wedding board on pinterest...yes, I realize I am no where close to getting married, but a girl needs a place for her dream wedding. It's only normal.

Please tell me that's normal

Speaking of Pinterest, it's ok to already have a Christmas board too...oh, I LOVE Christmas

To sleep in as late as possible, still having time to get ready for work...so what if I had to put my hair in a ponytail again...those extra 15 minutes are so worth it.

To not enter in my food diary that I had ice cream last night or monkey bread...I ran, that makes up for it.

To want my COWBOYS to win against Arizona tonight. GOOO POKES!!!!








 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You didn't tell me about the monkey bread missy....here I was feeling all guilty for being at 1,500 calories!

Oh, and amen to Matthew M!

~Miss Football

Anonymous said...

It is definitely OK to want to find a guy like the cowboy version Matthew McConaughey! Honestly, I love him in any version, but cowboy is definitely best.

Cassie
http://southernhotmess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great post. :)

-Honey

Pamela said...

Mmmm Matthew McConaughey:) Of course it is ok to have a Christmas board!!! I LOVE Christmas :)

Madison's Mommy said...

GO POKES!! Totally normal to have a wedding pin board...I mean your future hubby will appreciate all of your hard work pinning ;-) I have a Christmas one too!!

XOXO
www.madisons-avenue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I've totally been that person writing down all the show dates in my planner!! And totally agree with you on the extra 15 minutes of sleep! Who cares if the hair is in a pony again :)
Love your blog!!

www.savanahsmiles.com