Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Randoms from the weekend

Hey girls! Hope all y'all had a great labor day weekend, I did. I didn't do much but it was wonderful.

I feel like I need to give a shout out to the AMAZING Oklahoma weather right now. Seriously, it's perfect. I forgot what it's like to walk outside and actually not sweat your make-up off and have your hair go crazy.

It's wonderful.

Speaking of sweating my make-up off, OSU's first game of the season was insanely hot. It was ridiculous.

Ridic I tell you

I have no idea why I even bothered taking the time to get ready, I looked like one big ol' hot mess by the time the game even started. Which is why there are no pictures of the first game. Sorry, but I didn't want you to suffer through the hot messiness that it was. It was still a great day and I love my cowboys!

In other news..just a few randoms from the weekend.

Since the weather was sooo nice this weekend, I worked in my flower beds...making them all nice and pretty and planting some new fall flowers. This picture is why I don't do hard labor.



It hurts just as bad as the picture looks....which is why I went and bought myself some new nail polish...a mani makes hard labor worth it, right?



Fall colors from Essie, Lady like and Mink Muffs...I went with Mink Muffs...


Lovely huh?

I also made some yummy dreamy creamy tomato soup this weekend, I will post the recipe later. It is to die for. Seriously.

Oh and just in case you were wondering, if you accidentally call 911 and hang up, not knowing that you called 911...a police officer shows up.

Just an FYI.


 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut the F up when did you accidentally call 911? Call me I need to hear this story!
~Bestie

mom said...

i guess you had a mouse in your pocket that help you out in the flower beds. How does one get a blister in the middle of their palm.

loving the oklahoma weather right now. It can stay like this but not any cooler and for sure no snow/ice.

Anonymous said...

AGH!! I want to hear the story about the accidental 911 dial.

-Honey

Jodie said...

I'm obsessed with the Fall line from Essie!! Power clutch is amazing!! Love it!! I really like Lady Like, too!!

= said...

haha thats funny about the 911!!! my little nephew done that and they called back and we had to tell them that he was playing with the phone!! i have just now got some of that essie nail polish i'm excited about it!! it does one thin do you think? or maybe its just my bottle