Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brain Dump

My bff Miss football does this Brain dump, where she just talks about random topics, so that is what I am going to do today.

Sometimes I get Brain and Brian and dairy and diary wrong when typing. 

Just saying.

So, I am sick with allergies, a cold or whatever this is, and its kicking my butt. I can't hear, breathe out of my nose, swallow...you know pretty much all the above when it comes to being sick. The part I hate the most about being sick is when you are trying to sleep at night, you can't. Mainly because you can't breathe out of your nose. I hate that more than anything, enough about that.

Here were are middle of September just a few days from the first day of fall and I have yet to have a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. This upsets me, the reason being is the nearest Starbucks from me is like 30 minutes away. They shut my Starbucks down in my town a few years ago. Saddest day ever.

Can't a sick person just a get a Pumpkin Spice Latte, that's all I ask really...well, that and some homemade potato soup from my momma and some Kleenex with aloe for my poor little nose.

I never said I was an easy sick person.

I watched the ever anticipated Two and Half Men last night, must say I didn't really like the first five minutes or so, but when Ashton showed up and Alan freaked out and dropped the ashes, I laughed so hard. In the end, I think it will be pretty good. Now, if we can just get Ashton to shave and cut his hair, because he is so much prettier than that. His current look kinda reminds me of those cavemen from the Geico commercials.

I love that new show about the two broke girls, I think that is going to be hilarious.

Oh, before I forget if you could please go vote for my real life bff and blog bff Miss Football also known as Tiffany from Figuring out the Plot. She does this photo challenge once a week and she takes some amazingly beautiful photos, well this one show below was selected as the weeks favorite and is in the running for the month favorite. I believe you can vote once a day. I know she would love if you could just hop over there and vote for her, I would love it too. Just click here


I think that's all for now, I am off to make some hot tea and take some medicine and try and get some work done.


 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kleenex with Vicks. And dairy/diary, brain/brian are tricky.

-Honey

Jodie said...

My allergies are killing me too!! I can't hear out of my right ear today! UGH!
I enjoyed Two Broke girls!! My kind of show!! I'm still on the fence with Two and half men. I enjoyed it because of Ashton... but I don't know!

Tiffany said...

I always have to think about Brian and Brain myself. I watched Two and a Half Men, but missed the first 5 minutes. Did they say how he died? When I started watching, Berta was talking about how he was a good boss. I agree--when he threw the ashes it was really funny! And thank you for the shout out on the picture. You're the best. :)

~Miss Football