Friday, March 25, 2011

That's how we roll

Well, hello Friday...I sure have missed you and your friends Saturday and Sunday. TGIF everyone...hope everyone has a great Friday.

I have some breaking news...well, maybe not breaking; but it is exciting. SO EXCITING.

You've heard me mentioned oh, probably a thousands times my best friends...Miss Football, Honey and Bestie. Well, yesterday in a matter of five minutes and about 100 emails...we decided to run a half marathon and have a girls weekend trip in SAN FRANCISCO this summer. I am beyond excited.
Like, super excited...like words can't even express my excitement!! There aren't enough explanation points to show how excited I am....get the picture. Ok, good.

We have been to San Fran before, we went for the Fourth of July in 2008. Miss Football was interning at a law firm that summer and Honey,Bestie and I went for a visit. It was seriously the best trip. I fell in love with that city. I have been dying to go back and this time we already have some amazing things planned. Besides running the San Francisco half marathon(well Miss Football is running that, the other girls and I are doing the progressive marathon and 5K...practically the same thing,lol) we are going to drive up to Napa one of the days. This, I am sure, will not in any way help my wine addiction. That's alright...I am ok with that : )
Already this little trip and the fact I need to be able to run up the hills in San Fran...have you seen those hills...they are brutal, has gotten my booty back in the gym and running. Talk about some great motivation.
I can't wait to spend the weekend with these girls, running, shopping, going to Napa and anything else that we may get into...all and all it will be fabulous and let the count down begin : )

Have a great day everyone and a fabulous weekend!


 
Photobucket

5 comments:

mom said...

hopefully, the weather will be nicer for you this time. Great pics, makes me want to go the beach somewhere. You know, it's 5:00 somewhere and i sure do feel a margarita coming on....

Anonymous said...

So.so.so.so.so excited! We are going to have an amazingly epic weekend.

-Honey

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm going to do some research to see if Notorious is playing in the city that weekend. Oooo, that would be fate.

-Honey

Anonymous said...

This trip is going to be AMAZING! Wish it was July now! You and I are in for some intense much needed training on Saturdays :)
~Bestie

Tiffany said...

Seriously this is going to be the BEST time ever! Good news for you girls---no hills along your route. :)