Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Playing catch up

Happy New Year ladies!!

Can you believe it is 2012...does not seem like it at all...actually I couldn't even tell you what day it is much less what year it is.

Can I just say that since I have been on vacation and away from my computer...I literally have been lost without reading all of y'alls blogs. I just need to get back to my normal daily routine...but I have been playing catch up all day long...having just flown back to Home Sweet Oklahoma yesterday and getting no sleep thanks to my AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL BCS BOWL WINNING COWBOYS keeping me up most of the night with that game...I am running on very little sleep and loads of caffeine.

Not to mentioned I haven't even begun to thank about my New Year's resolutions. It's kinda hard to get in a work out routine when you aren't at home, you know? Or get organized and all the other fifty resolutions I have.

Once I gather my thoughts and get some much needed Z's...I promise to be a much better blogger for 2012.

Speaking of, I saw on Twitter that Jimmy Fallon called it 20dozen. I kinda like it.

Any who...I have more Ski Trip/ New Year's to blog about and lots of other fun "New Year" stuff to talk to y'all about.

I hope all you ladies had a great New Year and I can not wait to read all about it!

 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Its ok that you have been mia bc I think several of us have... I could not agree more its def a part of me missing when I dont see the lives of all you sweet ladies on a daily basis. I feel as though I miss out on entirely way to much...Hope you had a great time with all your family during christmas ;)