Friday, January 13, 2012

Given a cape and a tiara...I could rule the world

Hello Friday!!

Today I have a few little confessions

I confess that sometimes I have these dreams where I dream all about food...like as in I dream I am eating a pie or ice cream or a five course dinner with Top Chef Judge Tom Colicchio...and then I literally wake up in a panic and think to myself, OMG..I hope I am not one of those people that eats while they are sleeping...so I run to the kitchen and look for traces of food. Not kidding...happened this morning.

I think this means that I need to not watch a show about strange eating habits and Top chef before I go to bed.

I confess that I may be going to a birthday party tonight...not just because of the birthday girl...but because the Firefighter Calender reveal party is being held at the same place as her birthday dinner/party.

I mean...a single girl has to do what a single girl has to do.

I confess that I watch Jersey Shore.

I confess I have a crush on Pauly D.

Please don't judge me

I confess that I love love the Miss America pageant. I have always wanted to be in pageants...I mean I have the pageant hair and everything..just no talent. I am talentless...well, I can touch my tongue to my nose, but I don't think that gets Miss America title's.

Pinned Image

I am so excited about the pageant this Saturday and I may even go out and get a tiara and watch it in my sweats with a glass of wine. Afterwards I just might watch Miss Congeniality...you know, keep the pageantry going.


Have a great day loves!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You DO have the hair of a beauty queen. Not to mention the beauty of a beauty queen.

Enjoy your weekend of tiara's!

-Honey