Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary

I just realized that one year ago today...I wrote my very first blog post ever. I had no idea what I was doing or what I was getting myself into.


I still don't know what I am doing.

Before I started blogging I had no idea that it was even still popular, I mean I remember the days of xanga, back when I was like in junior high...I never even got into that. Miss Football had started a blog about a year or so before I did, and I loved reading it everyday. She had tried and tried to convince me to start one, it wasn't until I decided that my New Year's resolution last year was to document everything I was doing....sort of a virtual diary if you will.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think blogging would become more than just a diary for me. If you would have told me that I would develop friendships with ladies I had never met before(I guess technically I still haven't met them)...I would have said you were crazy.

How could you have such a great relationship with a stranger? But that's just it, us bloggers are not strangers We allow each other into our lives by simply just sharing what is going on in our own little world. I never knew that people would actually care what this blonde Oklahoma girl was up to or even what I had to say.

It goes both ways too. I LOVE reading y'alls blogs and getting to know you, and what's going on in your world...maybe it's because I am nosey...but mainly it's because I care about y'all and we care about each other.

Bloggers are there with you when you are celebrating a new job, buying a house, sharing your journey on getting married, having a baby or for us single gals out there....it's just nice to know that there are other girls out there that are going through exactly what I'm going through.

It's nice to have a sounding board.

I love this blogging community...and I look forward to getting know more of y'all.

So, here's to another year of blogging, another year of adventures, and another year of sharing all of life's craziness.

Thank you all so much for being so sweet to me while I started this journey...I truly love each and one of you!!


 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy anniversary! Celebrating any anniversary is fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Bloggerversary!! :)

Jodie said...

Happy Anniversary to my sweet friend!! I'm so blessed to have meet you through the blog world!!!! Love ya, girl!!!

mom said...

Happy Anniversary !!!

Tiffany said...

Woo hoo!! Happy Blog-anniversary! :)

So glad you listend to me a year ago today.

~Miss Football

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad that you joined Blogville because your posts brighten my day. :)

-Honey