Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Monday, need I say more

Good Morning Ladies...hope everyone had a great weekend.

I spent my weekend trying to stay indoors because it's freakin hot.

However, Saturday was spent moving furniture from one house to another...can I just say that moving furniture when it's 200 degrees outside is ridiculous.

Ridiculous.

Speaking of weather and how crazy insane hot it's been. This is the forecast for Oklahoma this week


Which is nothing new...

This is the weather for San Francisco for the week...

5 Day Forecast

I think I like these temps a lot better...it will be a nice change.

Just a few more days and I will be there : )

I am so excited I don't think I will get any work done the next three days.


 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going from the OK and NM heat to SF coolness is going to be complete culture shock awesomeness. Justafewmoredays...soexcited!

-Honey

mom said...

i think, i will tag along with you to cooler weather :)

Just remember back when it was -24 degrees and 32 inches of snow on the ground...not fun at all. You can not even get warm. Summer has lakes that you can play in and cool off.