Friday, July 8, 2011

I confess

T.G.I.F

I know it was only a four day week...but it was a LONG four day week.

I think today is the perfect day to link up with Mamarazzi and do a little confessions, sound good?
Photobucket

I confess....that lat night for dinner I had pickles. Yes, just pickles. I know, not really your balanced diet, but I have no groceries, I am too lazy to go to the grocery store and big brother started last night. I didn't want to go anywhere.

I confess....that after I ate the pickles(like way after) I had a slice of key lime pie. Yes, it has dairy and yes I should have ran instead of eating that key lime pie, but it tasted so good.

I confess....that I gave my dog bella a haircut and let's just say I can't help but laugh every time she walks away from me. All I am saying is if a dog could have a dog mullet, she has one. I will not take pictures as I do not want to embarrass her like that.

I confess...that I never said I was good at giving haircuts.

I confess...that I have been facebook stalking a former ex who is getting married next Saturday. Don't judge me, you know you have done it to!

I confess...that I have worn my hair in a pony tail everyday this week. I haven't even put forth any effort at looking presentable.

I confess...I am still on lake time, and wish so badly to still be there.

I confess...that I would much rather be at home in my bed sleeping than to be at work.

That is all folks, hope you have a fabulous Friday loves!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Laura Carson said...

I will confess that I still occasionally Facebook stalk my ex-husband, just to make sure he still is single. :) Hah!

Short weeks are awful and good at the same time. Hang in there - it's Friday!

VandyJ said...

I had ice cream for lunch yesterday. It was really good.
Our dog needs a haircut. It's such a process cause he's big. Maybe later.

Tiffany said...

I hope that when you are facebook stalking you are just reminded of what a loser he is and how much better off you are without him! :)

~Miss Football

mom said...

i think i almost fell out of my chair laughing at the bellame mullet reference...I will sneak at picture of her and post it some how. :)

I so wish were we back at the lake camping out.....The good news is--it's Friday.

Mamarazzi said...

pickles for dinner sounds good to me, especially when BB is on, i don't blame ya a bit. i giggled over the dog haircut, so sweet of you not to take embarrassing pictures. Facebook stalking...everyone does it, few confess...love it!

thanks soooo much for joining in and confessing!!


I have a little favor to ask you…when linking up to any of my link parties I ask people to link to their actual post for that party. NOT just the url to your blog. Your url to your blog looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/

The url you should be linking up is the url to your actual post. You can get the correct url by clicking on the title of your post. The url you should be linking up looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/07/friday-confessional_08.html

I spend a lot of time correcting links that I would rather spend reading and commenting on blogs so I would super appreciate it if you could do this one little thing for me. I do not want to have to start deleting incorrect links.

Thanks for understanding!

Mrs. Match said...

Isn't that what facebook is for? To stalk people? I would totally do it too.

Hehe, ok that's just unfair telling us about something as amazing as a dog mullet and then not posting pictures.

kel said...

We had ice cream for dinner the other night...my daughter declared me "the coolest mom evah!"

Lindsey said...

Hola! Weird, we posted a very similar post! I don't ever do my hair during the week either! Not to mention we both confessed on Fri. I stalk ppls fb all the time ... So guilty!!