Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I love...

Happy Wednesday y'all!!

I am so excited that it is Wednesday for two reasons. One that means it's time for What I am loving and two, tomorrow I will be on a plane headed west to SAN FRANCISCO!!!


I bet you can guess what the first thing is that I am loving today...SAN FRANCISCO, tomorrow!

I am loving that I am going to Napa, going to sing karaoke, have a picnic by golden gate bridge, run in the San Francisco Marathon, well the 5k and most of all spending the next five days with my best friends in the entire world. I am SO loving this!!

SF circa 2008


I am loving my baby brother, as always,.he will be starting his very first semester off at college in just a few short weeks. I am so proud of him.


I am always loving my amazing momma...who does everything for me, including watching my dog children while I live it up in San Fran. Thanks mom, love you!




I am loving that my boss is pregnant. Yes, I love the fact that there will be a new little bambino for me to spoil and play with, but more importantly I am loving that come three in the afternoon she wants cupcakes, cookies, or sonic happy hour drinks...this makes me very happy because I get them too...however, I am sure I won't be loving my waistline or booty if I keep this up.

What are you lovely ladies loving today, go here!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away...... AGH!!! I can't wait to see you.

Also - congrats to your brother! And to your boss. And thanks to your mom for watching the doldren (dog+children).

-Honey

Lisa said...

Have fun in San Fran! Happy Wednesday!

Tiffany said...

Sooooo excited!!

~Miss Football

Unknown said...

I love my little brother :) It's fun to see younger siblings go off and be successful at things :)

Sarah said...

I love you love that your boss is pregnant :P That just sounds like so much fun and it's so cute that you're excited too :) Congrats on your brother going to school soon, too! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!