Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

I am sunburned...yet again.

You would think I learned my lesson the first time, but no. I did put sunscreen on, just apparently not enough?!

Oh well, at least I got to spend time laying out the pool and riding sea do's at the lake, a sunburn is worth that, right?

I hope so.

I took Miss Bella to the vet to get her yearly shots and get her tested for heart worm ( because apparently I am a bad mother and haven't gotten her tested for this...please don't turn me into dog welfare services) she doesn't have it...YAY! I was so worried and paranoid, I googled everything about it just in case, I was seriously freaking myself out.

Google isn't helpful for paranoid people like me.

I haven't ran in the last couple of days. I am not sure if you are aware of this, but Oklahoma is practically a sauna. Running + hot sauna air= lyndse staying inside watching DVR while eating ice cream.

That pretty much sums up my weekend.

I apologize for the most boring post ever.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a boring post and I am very glad that Bella is okay! I told you she is just way to happy to be sick :)
~Bestie

mom said...

Lyndse is my fair skin child. LOL.

We went and watch Logan team rope Sunday during the hottest part of the day..yep--roping started at 2:00. It really wasn't that bad because of the breeze that we had. The funny thing is we got a little dirty...

Logan, riding by on his horse..sister, you have a mustache

Lyndse...no, i don't

Logan..yes, you do and laughed and rode off.

Yes, Lyndse had a dirt mustache like no other. LMAO. i had a little one. We were covered from head to toe from the arena dirt.

Good news is he had the 2nd and 3rd fastest times out of 200 teams.

Jodie said...

LOL!! Loving your mom's comment!! :)