Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Insert clever title here

Morning lovelies.

 I would have blogged yesterday, but I was too tired, too sore and I just didn't feel as though anything I had to say was blog worthy.

I still don't have anything blog worthy to say, but I am going to just type and talk and it all probably won't make any sense at all.

I apologize.

I got in a fight this last weekend. Well, not really...I am no Rocky Balboa that is fo sho. You would think I got into a fight with all these bruises and scrapes on my body. This is what happens when you slip and fall on the trailer when you are unloading the seado's into the lake. My knee is busted and bruised, I have a random bruise on the left side of my leg. Bruises all over the place.

If you think this is bad, you should see the trailer!

Funny, no?!?

I also may or may not have accidentally pulled an iron ( yes a clothes iron) off a shelf and it fell on my nose.

I screamed bloody murder, thought for sure my nose was broken. Thank goodness it's not.

You think I might be accident prone?

In other news, one month from today I will be getting on a plane to head to SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA for GIRLS WEEKEND 2011.

Can you tell I am excited??

I can't wait to spend the weekend with these girls

This was from SF 2008...this picture makes me laugh!

where we will be doing a little of this



here


having a picnic here


oh and the main reason we are going is to run in this...


I can not wait!!!!

Have a great day girls!
Photobucket

2 comments:

= said...

so your running in a marathon kick butt girl!!! i have done a couple 5ks but thats it so far good luck!

Tiffany said...

Love love love the pictures and CANNOT wait for Girls Weekend! :)

~Miss Football