Thursday, June 23, 2011

Simple things

Hello lovely ladies! Today I am linking up to a wonderful blog I stumbled across, Miss Jesslyn Amber

The Simple Things
I know I most definitely take the simple things in life for granted, I love the idea of a link up where you can honor those simple things that get over looked : )

These are my simple things for the week...

*The smell of fresh cut grass*

*I went to the lake last weekend with my mom and besties mom, and we docked and had a picnic just sitting by the water, the sound of the waves crashing is so relaxing*

*my doggies greeting me when I come home*

*my bed*

*summer evenings spent on my front porch*

*phone chats with my best friends*

*getting my hair done and eyebrows waxed*

*spending time with my family*

*a nice glass of wine at the end of a long day/week*

Hope you ladies have a great day today...one more day and it's the weekend!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dirt On The Rocks said...

there's nothing like the smell of fresh cut grass in the morning. it smells so rich and just so beautiful.

Jesslyn Amber said...

Oh my goodness, I'm in LOVE with this list.

Fresh cut grass, a nice glass of wine, being in your own bed, getting your hair done, and fun chats with the BFF are some of the best things in life!

Your lake day sounds amazing. So relaxing!! I am, for sure, a lake baby! I could totally live there.

And is it not the sweetest thing to be greeted by your doggies? I mean, seriously, all they have is us...and they love us so unconditionally. I don't know what I'd do without my Lilah!

Thank you so much for linking up with me! You're just awesome. P.S. I adore your blog name!!! :)