Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW

It's Wednesday and that means all things that I am loving today...

I am loving this beautiful morning...for the first morning of the month (I realize it is only the forth day of May) I haven't had to turn my heater on...YES! Maybe this means summer is fast approaching

I am loving that my baby brother chose this picture to be his FB profile picture...he loves me, he really loves me. Which is good since I love him.

I am loving that even if you haven't seen or talked to an old friend in over six months, you can pick up right where you left off.
Picture from my 23rd birthday with said friend

I am loving these quotes...



I always love Audrey Hepburn...here are a few of my favorite quotes by her...

As always, I am loving my momma. She is my best friend and is the greatest mom a girl could ask for! Love you Mom!!



(Please excuse the deer head in the background, baby brother made us take a picture in front of it...the things I do for that kid)

Hope everyone has a great day today

P.S. This is my 100th post...YAY!! I feel like balloons and confetti or something should be happening about right now.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay for 100 posts! WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

I love the deer head in the background. He looks like he enjoys posing with two lovely ladies.

Have a terrific Wednesday, darling!

-Honey

mom said...

love the pics..yes, he did make us pose in front of the dang thing. I did pay over $400.00 for "lucky" to be put on the wall(people shouldn't tell me i can't do something). LOL. What i do for my children.

love you

Rach said...

Congrats on 100 posts! You, your bro, and mom looks so much alike. All have the same dimples :) And I'm loving that bright pinky orange top on you!

xo
Rach