Thursday, May 12, 2011

I need your help...please

Happy Thursday morning....I must say, I woke up today thinking it was Friday and then when I realized this I was slightly disappointed. Oh well...I blame it on the storms that came through last night that knocked my power out for hours...I had to take a bath by candle light, which really isn't so bad. Kind of relaxing actually. I just might have to do it again, not the no electricity part...just the candlelight part.

As I have mentioned before, my best friends and I are going to San Francisco this summer. We are going for two major things: Napa Valley and running in the San Francisco Marathon. Well, I am not running the marathon, just a 5k...but still. It's running.

This is where I  need your help. We have all gone to San Fran before; Miss Football lived there for a summer. So, we have done your typical touristy things. We are wanting to do things we haven't done this time around.

Here's what we have planned so far. Friday-Napa and Sonoma Wine tours all day. If any of you lovely readers have been to Napa or Sonoma, do y'all have a certain tour you would recommend? Any restaurants we should try out, bars or anything?

We are going at the end of July...we were hoping to come across some fun summer festivals...if you live in San Francisco or have visited during that time, what is there to do that is fun for us 20 something gals and cheap too...I foresee my money mainly being spent on wine and shopping. I have to go to H&M while I am there, we don't have one in Oklahoma...and I L.O.V.E that store.

Any and all ideas are welcome and if you happen to be in the area the same time we are...call a sister up!


 

Photobucket

1 comment:

D said...

Hey girl! Just foudn your blog through the summer swap and I love it! I noticed your basset hound and knew we had to be blog friends! I have one myself, goes by the name of Bailey. Definitely a new follower! Stop by sometime www.simplymedb.blogspot.com