Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Programming note...

One of the reasons my friends wanted me to start a blog and one of the reasons I decided to start a blog was because of our emails. The four of us, also known as the cashmere mafia, email each other quite often. We discuss everything from trips we plan on taking, big or small events happening in our lives, we discuss our future weddings, what we want to name our babies, we go off on rants, you name it...we have discussed it. On Miss Football's blog, she used to do this quote of the month...well, not to brag or anything, but I was the reining quote of the month for practically a year. She doesn't do this anymore...maybe because I have my own blog now. That is the reason they wanted me to have my own blog, because of my "quotes" or really, the great one liners that I give. I feel like I haven't given any great one liners on my own blog, maybe I have...I don't remember...anyway, I said all that to say this. Here lately Miss Football and I have got into some great discussions about relationships. At one point, I thought...this stuff is too good to not let other people read it.

Now, I am by no means Dr. Phil or anything, but I like to think I have a pretty good take on life and relationships...I may not currently be in one, but I still know some things. Or least I think I do.

So, I am going to start a post on Friday's dedicated to my take on relationships, my experience's with dates...good or bad, why I am considered " too picky", what I have learned I want and don't want in a husband(I am sure this will change...I am a girl after all) and whatever else a single gal wants to talk about. Because, that's me. A single gal and I like to talk...which is why I have a blog. Obviously, my opinions may be different from yours, and that is ok...because it's a free world and we are all entitled to our own opinions. I would also love to hear your input on everything. Good or bad...well maybe not so bad : ) Miss football has a blog every Friday that is dedicated to Farm/ranch life...it's called "Friday Farm day." My blog, thanks to Miss Football's clevernce is called "Kissing Frog Friday's. I kinda like it. I may also have her do a guest post every once in awhile or you too...if you want too. We all have relationship thoughts and advice and bad dates that need to be told.

So...look forward to Friday for the first installment of "Kissing Frog's Friday."

Why "Kissing Frog Friday's?" because I have been told by Disney and other people, that sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. Believe me, I have kissed plenty o' frog...so I got some stories. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your last sentence is my fav. If I was doing quote of the month, you would win with it! :)

~Miss Football

Anonymous said...

As you already know...I'm very excited for this new programming on the blog. Your one-liners, or Lyndseisms as I like to call them, are the best!

-Honey