Monday, May 9, 2011

I look like a lobster...

Just a few things on this Monday morning....

1. I feel so much better after I got my hair done and eyebrows waxed on Saturday. Not to sound like a typical girl,but I LOVE getting my hair done. I feel like a new woman afterwards...and who doesn't love being pampered.

2. I saw Easton Corbin Friday night in concert...he is quite handsome. I would like to marry him. Too bad he's already married.



2. I bought a new fishing pole a few weeks ago, it's pink. Quite cute...if I do say so myself, anyway...the fam went fishing all day yesterday for Mother's day. We had a great time of fishing, however...I didn't put sunscreen on...didn't even cross my mind to do so. Therefore this happened....



3. The day after a sunburn = not fun! I haven't been this burnt since I was a child. No bueno.

Ouch!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Brittany said...

No good! Run to the store and get some aloe! That should help a lot!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! As an authority on sunburns, I recommend lots and lots of aloe, witch's hazel to reduce the red factor, and, as a last resort, vinegar and water, which is stinky, but oh-so-cooly-soothing for the stressed skin.

Hope it turns to a nice golden tan in no time at all.

-Honey

Tiffany said...

You, missy, stay away from my boy Easton Corbin. You get Luke Bryan. This has been planned already.

That sunburn looks BAD! Sunscreen next time---and drench that baby in aloe!

mom said...

LOL..i don't know who is funnier to listen too bitchin about their sunburns--lobster (you)-or-Logan who compares himself to the color of his truck -red..Aloe and aloe....Me the other hand, not bad at all :) Too bad the mom of all moms--put it on the whole family..minus the big
one that dad actually caught, but we did take our pics with his fish and didn't get one of him.

angie on maui said...

You poor thing! I actually I cringed when I looked at your sunburn photos. :( It seems you've already received the best advice here...now go load up on that Aloe gel! It's even better if you keep it in the fridge so that it is cool and refreshing when you put it on your skin.

Take care of yourself and don't forget your sunscreen next time! ;)

xo