Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The weekend

Just a few things this Tuesday morning...

Let's see yesterday my Monday was spent going to a special dentist...whatever that means...and getting a root canal on top of a crown..all while being sick.

Which brings me to today, I just got back from the doctor and I have RSV and bronchitis.

Awesome.

This is the time that I wish I was a kid again and can just stay home from school and have my mommy take care of me....oh, the joys of adulthood.

So, the Superbowl. I am not one for pro-football but I am very happy the Giants won, because I love me some Manning brothers. I was disappointed in the commercials though, I only liked a few. The M&M commercial was my favorite along with the two Dorito commercials the one where the dog buried the cat and the other one where the grandma sling shot the baby to get the Doritos.

Oh and if Clint Eastwood would like to run for President he has my vote...hands down. Loved that commercial. Love me some Clint Eastwood.

This weekend was all sorts of fun.

Friday night we went to see one of my all time favorite bands, Randy Rogers....


We had a great time, despite my phone dropping in the toilet...it's ok by the way after some prayers and some drying out.

We saw a guy with a satchel...beer satchel that is...


and then on Saturday...one of my very best friends got engaged!!

Congrats Sara and Travis!






All in all I would say it was a wonderful weekend...If I had to be sick, I'm glad I wasn't sick over the weekend.

Have a good day loves.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was a good weekend---which you deserved given all the health issues this weekend! We're freaking adorable in our dresses, btw!

~Miss Football

Anonymous said...

So many directions to go with this....

1. SAD that you're having all these health issues. Blah and the dentist and being sick!

2. EXCITED that you had such a fun weekend. Concerts and surprise engagement parties have a way of making a sweekend.

I just made up "sweekend" - it was an error in typing but then I realized: weekend and sweet all rolled into one word. It's perfect.

-Honey

Cori H. said...

I'm never a fan of going to the dentist, but going while sick? That sounds horrible! I hope you get to feeling better really soon!

That beer satchel is hilarious! Congrats to your friends on getting engaged!

Anonymous said...

You being sick is a bummer! Yes, very glad you were able to enjoy the weekend before you got sick! Poo to root canals and RSV! Oh BTW you were right on with diagnosing yourself last week. Thank you so much for coming this weekend!

~Bestie

TLF said...

looks like a fun time.. hope you're feeling better!! xoxo.