Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bucket list

Hey girls!

It's been one of THOSE weeks. If I don't take a vacation soon, I may go crazy. Actually, I think planning a vacation is what is making me go crazy...but more on that little diddy later.

Like I said I am in the process of planning a pretty kick-ass trip with some potential of being able to cross some items off the ol' bucket list....

So, I thought I should  introduce to you, my bucket list.

Ride in a hot air balloon
Swim with dolphins
Got to Hawaii
Viva Las Vegas
Sky diving
Go to New York at Christmas time
Ice Skate in Rockafeller center
See a broadway show
Go wine tasting in Napa
Go to a luxurious spa with my mom and nana
Fall in love
Get married
Start a family
Go to Costa Rica
White water raft
Snorkel
Take a cooking class and learn to cook like the people on Top Chef...or at least try
Take a photography class
Take my children(when I have them) to Disney world and spin in the cups
Zip line
Take a romantic trip to Italy with my husband
Take my Nana to Greece, even though she won't get on a plane.
Go to a real Irish pub in Ireland
Read the entire Bible
Go to the Ellen show
Try out for Wheel of Fortune and Wipeout
Go Deep Sea Fishing
Kiss under the Eiffel Tower
Hang with the Kola's in Australia
and just
Be Happy

What are your items on your bucket list?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay for bucket lists and yay for the potential of crossing several off this year! :)

I want to do a tab on my blog for my bucket list. I wonder how much that will cost....

~Miss Football

TLF said...

What a great list!! I'm dying to go to Hawaii. One of my friends just moved there last Fall and is in heaven!!