I think Friday's are a good day for confessions, no?
So, I am linking up with Leslie over at A blonde Ambition..gotta love another fellow blonde hair poofer extraordinaire.
1. Since being sick this week and not really having an appetite and not being able to chew on the right side of my mouth...which is a lot harder than one would think...btw, I have been having oreos and milk for breakfast every morning...that is until I ran out. If it helps they were the reduced fat ones.
I think being sick means you can go off your diet a little bit, right?
2. I am so very excited that the Real Housewives of OC is back. I mean, they are the original housewives...and my favorite. I think this is going to be an interesting season, fo sho!
3. I just said fo sho.
4. My plans this weekend consist of doing nothing but trying to get better. It's not really a confession, more just like something I need to do...but I am very excited about a weekend of nothingness.
5. I am obsessed with the Hunger Games series. I mean, obsessed. I am on the third book, Monckingjay, and I admit I am so freaking confused. I am on like the third chapter, but I am so lost. Please tell me it will all start making sense soon.
6. I confess that I have no more confessions, I just can not end on an odd number.
As Usher says, "These are my confessions!"
Have a great weekend dolls!