Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting...orange power edition

Since I love Pinterest so much...I'm linking up again with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for another edition of 


This edition though is based on the fact that my beloved Alma mater...Oklahoma State University...released their football scheduled yesterday...and I am so READY for FOOTBALL season.

GOOOO POKES!!!!

This needs to be in my house..like now.

LOVE!!!!!

Go Cowboys

How to really be an OSU cowboy...also need this

I need this!

Go Pokes!

I wouldn't be a true cowboy fan without a toaster...

OH yeah!

Love

Boots for tailgating...yes please

I NEED these!!

and because I'm the blonde Oklahoma girl...

oklahoma girl

and I saved my favorite OSU pin for last....

Orange is...

No words have ever been truer.

Alright....who's ready for some Football!!!

ORANGE....POWER!!!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun pins! That How to be a real cowboy plaque thingy is really cute.

xo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo GO POKES!!

~Bestie

Kelly said...

lol you are ready for football already?! wow. that is what is so great about the south..it's always football season...although I am a yankee through and through I did go to college in texas (boooo I know) and i loved the school pride the south has!

Anonymous said...

Go Pokes!

-Honey

Tiffany said...

Woo hoo!! Go Pokes! Come on, fall!

~Miss Football

Simplyheather said...

Keep calm and cowboy on (: totally cute.

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Sami said...

Omgosh not only are all of these pins awesome BUT I had no idea they released the football schedule!! Made my whole day! Now to plan which game to attend..

Cori H. said...

I am LOVING all the OSU pins! My boyfriend went to OSU for a year before he moved out here, and even though his family are all OU fans, I gotta go for those Pokes! I'm so ready for football season!

Amanda said...

Love all the pics! I would take OSU over OU any day, but I'm a Texas girl. A Tech girl! ;))

Love your blog name, love some Miranda.