Friday, October 7, 2011

T.G.I.F

T.G.I.F. is all I have to say!

Pinned Image


Do y'all remember how back in the day, like way back in the day...when T.G.I.F. didn't mean getting off work for a couple of days and having the weekend to sleep in, if your lucky, but it meant Friday night TV? You know what I'm talking about. See, I like to say I was an 80's kid...but really, I was just made in the 80's, 1984 to be exact but I grew up in the 90's. You follow me?

T.G.I.F to me, as a 90's kid, meant Friday night TV line up(this is probably where my love for TV started, just sayin')

Full house anyone? Uncle Jesse...hot Uncle Jesse!

Pinned Image

Oh, the Hawaii episode, my favorite.

How about a little, "Did I dooo that?" from Urkle

Pinned Image

Everyone loves Suzanne Somers, right?

Pinned Image

Who didn't have a crush on Cory's best friend Shawn?

Pinned Image

Seriously, those were the days. Not a care in the world...just kick back and watch good quality tv that always had some lead character have a moral conflict but it was solved at the end of thirty minutes. If only life were that simple.

Now in 2011, little Michelle sells alligator bags for 40,000 dollars a piece, who would have thought about that? Uncle Jesse is still as hot as always.

In other news, I have been wanting a new phone cover...something along these lines



and I almost order me one until I stumbled across this find on pinterest


Pinned Image

A DIY phone cover...since I have been feeling pretty craft these days, I thought no problem...I can so make me one. Well, let me just tell you...trying to cut paper around those little bitty holes on your phone is a pain in the ass.

However, I did follow through with it and this is my outcome



Not to bad, if I do say so myself.

That is all...I'm off to actually do so work

OSU has a game this weekend, so GOOOO POKES!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved the TGIF TV lineup! Full House was definitely the fav. And totally had a crush on Shawn. Ahhh, thanks for this little walk down memory lane.

-Honey