Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pinteresting

Just a few of my favorite pins....


Umm...yes, please.

Girls’ Night In: 3 oz. Sutter Home Moscato, 1 oz. Vanilla vodka, 1 oz. Strawberry soda, Garnish with a strawberry; Shake Moscato & vanilla vodka with ice. Pour into your favorite cocktail glass & top with strawberry soda. Garnish with a strawberry and raise a glass to your girls! #winecocktails



So, my friend originally pinned this and wrote "Lyndse" as her caption...I admit..I agree with it, it is me on most days.

@Jennifer Harmon thinks this is me...I have to agree : )

Pomegranate Lime Margarita

Pinned Image

Key lime anything is my favorite

Key lime pie balls sound perfect for an Easter dessert this year.

Love these colors!!!

Summer chic

Happy Pinning and Happy Wednesday!!



Photobucket

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love that top outfit. You need it for Costa Rica!!

~Miss Football
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Jodie said...

Pomegranate Lime Margarita... I'll take 2 please! ;)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, the Moscato strawberry thing looks delish.

Did I tell you I stopped by Sutter Home again when I was in Napa a few weekends ago? Kevin wanted another bottle of the one that "tastes like Christmas" and I bought a bottle of their Alexandria Moscato. When you come to visit me, we can drink it!

-Honey

Sami said...

Love every single one of these! That Girls Night In drink sounds so yummy :)

Stephanie said...

Great pins, loving both of those outfits!

Stephanie
www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

bonbon said...

MAWAHAHAHAHA! Love the "I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth." That is so hilarious and so perfect. I teach high school and they never think before they talk so it's the perfect sign! I think i'll print it out and put it in my classroom!

love the blog!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

= said...

umm i love the comment about being suprised about what comes out of your mouth... funny story this week there is this girl i don't care too much for @ work and she was sayin this woman was a hard stick ( we had to draw blood) and she was like i don't know if i can get it and i was like yea i don't think you will get it.. and when i said it i was like WTH steph you said that out loud! lol

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

That first drink w/ the moscato looks amazingly GOOD. Like I need in my life, now!

Janna Renee said...

I love Key Lime too! I love that outfit combo...Gotta love Spring/Summer styles!