Monday, December 26, 2011

The after Christmas post

Hey loves...so, I have been a bad blogger and I didn't even do a Merry Christmas post.

So, here is my hope y'all had a Merry Christmas after Christmas post.

Blog land is a funny funny world. I have said it before, but I will say it again, because the holidays make me sappy...and so does wine. Side note...I think my family thinks I have a drinking problem or something, because for Christmas I got two huge bottles of wine.

Anyway, blog land is awesome. It's so hard for me to explain blogging to my in real life friends who don't blog or follow blogs or whatever. They just can't wrap their brains around the fact that I am actually friends with people I have never met. That I know more about what is going on in their lives, then I do my in real life friends. That each one of care about each other and are genuinely happy for them when great things are happening and that we are they are for each other sending prayers when prayers are needed.

Blogging is a great thing. I am so thankful for each one of y'all and I really do hope you had the best Christmas and will have an even better New Year.

Now that I have said that...Christmas was wonderful. It wasn't exactly how it used to be, but still it was great. Spending time with your family is all that matters for the holidays. Maybe it's because I am older, but Christmas just takes on a different meaning to me now. It's not about the presents...don't get me wrong, I loved everything I got...thanks Santa...oh btw Santa...clearly you got my list all wrong when I said I wanted to marry Matthew McConaughey....not have him propose to another women.

I'll deal with you later, Santa.

I truly am blessed. Blessed with a wonderful family, awesome friends in real life and blog land,our health, a home, job, food, etc. God is awesome.

So, with that I am looking forward to a new year. New beginnings, new diet/work out program, hopefully a new love(wouldn't that be awesome) and new and exciting adventures...maybe we can even have a blogger meet up for us Oklahoma bloggers or even do a little Red River meet up with those bloggers in Texas. I love Texas y'all!

Now that I have rambled on and on, I am off to take down the rest of the decorations...I am one of those people that as much as I love Christmas and all the decorations, I have to have them down right away.

Later loves!


 
Photobucket

No comments: