Thursday, October 4, 2012

Words


Yesterday was a CRAZY day...work was crazy, people are freaking crazy...actually insane.
Thank goodness for my Nana...who also had a crazy day and the two of us went to dinner and a movie...where I had a pickle and a coke icee.

Sometimes a 28 year old needs to act like an 8 year old.

Here are just a few words of wisdom that I think we could all hear on those cray-cray days.


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image





 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be slammed! You haven't called, texted, or emailed me back in weeks. That's right - I'm calling you out in the blog comments. :) I miss talking to you! Call a honey back. And I hope the rest of your week is less crazy than yesterday.

-Honey

Tiffany said...

1. Love that first quote. Love.

2. Yay for you blogging twice in one week. Gettin' back in the groove!

3. I agree with Honey. We used to talk 3 times a day and email like 30. I haven't heard from you in a week. Thumbs down.

~Miss Football