Monday, October 8, 2012

Oh Monday


Oh...it's definitely a Monday.
Why does I say this?

Let me tell you how my morning started,mmmkay.

I go to straighten my frizz ball of hair and my straightening Iron that I have had for like 10 years...my precious pink CHI decided that it just doesn't want to work anymore. I should have expected this, I mean I am not sure what the shelf life on one of those babies is, but I think I got my money's worth for 10 years.
Why though of all days for it to not work...it has to happen on a Monday morning.

I never realized how dependent I am on straightening my hair...after a slight freak out of banging the iron on the counter...you know trying to get it to come back on...and saying a few choice words...I decided to call it...and just curl my hair.

Which by the way pretty much just looks like a giant ball of curly mess...hello 80s prom hair.

After that little fiasco, I decided to leave for work early and go to Wal-Mart and buy some healthy snacks for the office.
I'm back on the wagon of doing myfitness pal and eating healthy(yes, I have said this like a million times...but I mean it for reals this time...and yes, I have said that too) anyway I'm at Wal-Mart in the water bottle isle...because I have seemed to misplace my ever so trusty water bottle that I carry around everyday. Who knows where it is.  As I'm looking at all the bottles...I take one bottle off the shelf and it's a like a domino effect as ALL the bottles fall off.

ALL.OF.THEM

I pick them all up like the good Wal-Mart customer I am, somehow in the middle of all that I cut my finger. Don't ask how. This just happens to me. I am bleeding all over the freaking isle....so I go and get a band-aid.
The lady just insists that she put the germ-x on my open wound...which by the way..in case you are wondering...stings like an SOB. Just a little FYI for you.
I get my band-aid, pay for my groceries and leave.
Get to my car...doing the whole searching in my giant purse for my keys, can't find them...surely they are in there, so I just punch the code into my door and get in the car and continue looking for my keys.
Can't find them
Go back in to Wal-Mart where the sweet little customer service lady has apparently been chasing me down...because I left my keys on the desk.

And that my friends was all before 7:30 this morning.

But...I know it's going to be a good day...because the radio played all my favorite songs this morning.

On that note..I'm off to finish my second cup of coffee and eat my breakfast.

Happy Monday y'all.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jodie said...

I miss you girl!!!! This post just put a huge smile on my face! Sorry for the crazy morning!! Have an amazing day!!! Love ya!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Bless your heart girlie. It sounds like you have had one hell of a morning. I hope it gets better. You deserve for it too after all that hustle & such lol. I hate Monday's they always seem to turn out not so lovely in one way or another.

mom said...

thanks for mentioning me in your blog....i did bring you the two most important things in your life besides me and Logan this weekend!! Bella Mae and Bently Sue.

PS cuz...i will be down in a few weeks just enough time for you to get over being mad at me :)

Wine and Summer said...

What a way to start your week! My CHI died a few months ago too and I always had a heart attack I was so upset.

Megan G. said...

Daaaang what a Monday morning you had!! But you'll have an awesome week, I can feel it! And I think you definitely got your money's worth with 10 years of the same Chi! That's awesome!

Alana Christine said...

Holy cow! That definitely tops the list of worst Mondays ever!