Monday, October 22, 2012

The Weekend

It seems these days I only tend to blog on Mondays.
I think like anything I start...it's always easier to start on a Monday.
Diets, working out, blogging...I always start with good intentions...and then, well you know...you don't see another blog until the following Monday.

I'll try and do better this week.

My mom came down for a visit this weekend


I tried to convince my Uncle to let me ride his bike this weekend.
He pretty much wasn't having it, so I just decided for now I will take pictures...I will work on him some more, surely he will let me ride it



You hit a few curbs and what not, and people think you can't drive a motorcycle...puhhlease.

My Nana and I decided to make some cookies yesterday.
She got out her cookbook, and I asked her which recipe we were doing, she told me...so I proceeded to get the first couple of ingredients.
When I looked down at the bowl, I told Nana she forgot to add the brown sugar..she said,"We don't put brown sugar in this recipe."
I was like..."Yes we do, it says so right here!"

Well...apparently the two of us, we were looking at different recipes and we each were putting in our own ingredients into the bowl.

Needless to say, I walked out of the kitchen.
The cookies turned out pretty good though.
Considering they were from two different recipes.











Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That lipstick you are wearing looks awesome on you! Just felt I needed to note that! ;)

mom said...

Only my daughter and my mom can make cookies from two total different recipes. LOL...

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Glad to see your still alive girlie & having fun :) I love how you both put two separate things into one bowl from 2 recipes. & you & your momma are the spitting image of one another you look nothing like your daddy.