Thursday, August 4, 2011

Napa, Sonoma and Karaoke

I don't even know where to start about my trip to San Francisco with the best friends a girl could ask for.

In fact, I am pretty sure me explaining our time is not even going to come close to knowing how EPIC it was. It seriously was hands down the.best.trip.ever.

No lie.

It was so much fun that I cam going to have to break it down to days. Starting with the arrival, Napa and Karaoke.

Here goes it.

Three of the girls reunited...waiting for me to show up...thank you tropical storm in Houston that delayed my airplane.


Miss Football waiting to surprise me when I got off the plane...first let me say that I was starting to get a little mad at these girls, because NO ONE was answering their texts, their phones...nothing. I thought for sure I was going to have to find my hotel, which I didn't even know the name of and catch public transportation by myself at midnight. Needless to say I wasn't happy with them at the time, but glad they surprised me.


Reunited with Honey and Miss Football




After we finally got settled in and received oh maybe two or so hours of sleep, we got up bright and early to catch the tour bus to Napa and Sonoma.

Just doing what I do best...giving the "poof"...everyone needs a little southern style volume!


We loaded up and headed out on the bus to our first stop which was Madonna Estates, it is the only organic vineyard right now. This is also the stop where we met our new best friends, Word up bro and Swan. Word up bro is from Scotland and Swan is from Australia, they both live and work in Dubai and were in the states for holiday. We all hit it off right off the bat.








Word up boy said that he picked us out of the group because her heard me say, "OMG and totally" this only tells me that I need to expand my vocabulary. After this we four girls were known as the "Gossip Girls".










The six of us were pretty much inseparable the rest of the day, so much in fact...we sort of got in trouble on the tour bus. Apparently, we were being too loud. We can't help that we are the fun group and people were jealous of our awesomeness.






We then went to Sutter home...favorite Winery by far. I love Sutter home wine. This is Vinny, our wine guide.


We then went to a third winery, but to be honest with you I forgot the name, because I lost interest in it due to the fact I did not like any of their wines. Beautiful vineyard but I am not a red wine person and that's all they had.




Moving on to the funnest(is that a word) part of the night. Our new bff "Word up, bro" came out with us to sing Karaoke, we also met up with some of Miss Football law school friends.

Nothing says Karaoke like loud girls, lots of wine, shots of something nasty and a our new Scottish friend paying the Karaoke dj so he will play our songs more often.

Honey and Word up, Bro starting out the night with Black Eyed Peas, "It's gonna be a good night"


A little "Sweet Caroline" Bomp, Bomp, Bomp....


Britney's, "Toxic"


My favorite of them all...me and Word up, Bro doing a little Amy Winehouse tribute..."Rehab"


The whole gang...needless to say we were all a little "Woozy from the Boozy" as our new friends Word up, bro says.


And I am not proud to say this, but it needs to be said....this picture was taken right before I made Corrie pull over on the side of the road on the San Francisco freeway so I could use the bathroom...did I just say this for the whole world to read...why, yes. I am not ashamed. When a girls has to go, a girl has to go.


What's that saying, you can take the girl out of Oklahoma, but you can't take the Oklahoma out of the girl...

I know this doesn't even come close to describing how much fun this day was, but at least y'all got a little glimpse.

I love these girls so much, xoxo...gossip gal.






Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Oh how I miss you and the rest of the Gossip Girls and our new friends. Let's re-live the vacation. Luckily your blog recaps let me do that!

-Honey