Friday, August 12, 2011

Confessions

I think it's time I make some confessions, don't you?

I confess that last night I made some red velvet cupcakes for my mom...but really more for me so I could lick the bowl and the spoon afterwards. Yes, I am five years old in case you were wondering.

I confess that I am now officially addicted to pinterest. Just like everyone else in the blogger world. I absolutely love it and waste more time doing that than anything else.

With that being said, I confess that I made a wedding board. I am no where close to getting married...a boyfriend would be nice, but I figured I need to put it out there. The universe needs to know I have a wedding board.

Speaking of...the universe is apparently listening to me because the other day I did a post about how I wanted fall like weather and low and behold...Oklahoma got some fall like weather.

Universe...I want a million dollars...I want a million dollars.

Just sayin'

Does it make me sound crazy to keep saying "universe", oh well : )

This isn't really a confession, but I just wanted to say that I am LOVING Adele's song, "Someone like you."



I just can't get enough of it.

I do confess that the other night while I was drinking my bottle of wine, I sang to it. Out loud. While taking a bubble bath.

I think that's all I have to confess for now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.



 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rach said...

I dream about weddings all the time too it's ok :) I secretly get jealous when each of my friends announce that they are engaged