Monday, July 9, 2012

The weekend


Linking up with my fav girls for a little recap of the weekend, Sami, Dana, and Leeann

This weekend I was in a little thing called My Best Friends Wedding.
That's right, my Bestie got MARRIED.


It was a complete wedding weekend.
Starting with an early 6:30 morning hair and make-up call with Mimosas of course, followed by pictures, wedding, more pictures, reception and the party at the Hard Rock.

More pictures to come...I didn't have a camera, so I have to rely on the professionals for more photos.







 






The rest of the weekend was spent trying to keep cool.
My air conditioner went out.
Oklahoma 100+ heat and no air conditioning means sitting around in your swimsuit in front of two fans eating ice cream.

Please pray it gets fixed today.

Have a great Monday loves, xoxo!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great weekend of photos!

new follower - from the hop - please come visit and follow back!

Wine and Summer said...

What an awesome weekend! Looks like a blast! I love the orange dresses! I would have never thought to do that, but they look great!

Nobody said...

looks like y'all had a blast!!

Jodie said...

You are so darn pretty!! The bridesmaid dresses were so cute!! Looked great on you!! Was there any goodlooking single guys at the wedding!? haha! :)

I hope your AC is fixed soon!!! YUCK!!

= said...

love the dresses and the flower in the hair!!! no ac for me = big BIOTCH!! so i pray that gets fixed~!!

Sami said...

How fun! I love love the bridemaids dresses! Something tells me that you'll be able to wear that one again :) Your hair looks great too! Thanks for linking up doll!

DSR said...

Such a fun weekend. Congrats to your bestie! Boo for no A/C however. Hope you're staying cool somehow. Thanks for linking up!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You ladies look so pretty! Aside from the AC situation (we don't have ACs in LA, weird right?! so I feel you pain...every day of the summer lol) it sounds like a great weekend! And do I spy a Marley & Lilly bag?!

Megan G. said...

Congratulations to your best friend!! The wedding looked super fun and I LOVE your bridesmaid dress. :) I'm praying your A/C gets fixed ASAP!

TLF said...

Cute dresses for the maids!