Monday, July 16, 2012

Pray about everything

Hey loves...long time, no blog.

I just want to take a moment today and ask that you guys could please say a prayer for a few people...people whom I've never even met.

It just seems that every where I look here lately, there is a little one out there who is in need of some prayers.

Grace upon Grace...

Please say a prayer for a sweet baby boy Bennett and his twin sister Ella Kate, who at 25 weeks were brought into this world.
Ella Kate is doing well, but Bennett is facing some problems and could really use some added prayers.
Also, please say a prayer for the parents...I just could not imagine what they must be going through right now.


1 Corinthians 2:9

Rosalie is a little girl who just lives in the town right next to mine. Rosalie nearly drowned over a month ago and is fighting for her life. Her family set up this facebook page and post daily on it with her status and also they post about other children that are in the hospital with her. One of those children is actually a little boy names Liam Lyon, I started following his facebook page and praying for him after I saw a story about him on the local news.

You can find his facebook page here and learn more about his struggles.

And there are two more little babies that could use our help...baby Aiden and baby Emery. 

It just breaks my heart to hear about all these sweet little angels, who from the get go, have had these huge battles to overcome.
They are little fighters that is for sure.

So, if you could just add these loves to your prayers, I'm sure their families would appreciate it.

While you are add it, if you wouldn't mind saying a little prayer for me...I have a few things in my life that I'm hoping will work out...no details right now...but they are good things!!

Thank y'all

Philippians 4:19

Have a happy Monday!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a heartfelt post. I love it! Love the bible verses! Prayers are going up right now :)

~Bestie

Megan G. said...

So many poor little babies. This makes me so sad, but I'll pray that all of them get better. Praying for you too!