Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hellooooo

Heyyyyy!!

First time to blog in oh, about two weeks...I think that might be some kind of record for me..you know if there were records for a person who spaces out on blogging.

Oh...if I could go back to when things were simple and I had all the time in the world to blog and watch my dvr.

If I'm being honest here, I miss my tv shows.
Yes, I admit it. I had a tv addiction...clearly that addiction has subsided since I just don't have the time to watch all one hundred of my favorite shows.

Sorry honey boo boo, but you were one of the shows I had to cut.
Darn it.

That and my soaps.
Daytime drama at it's finest, y'all.

I haven't even been on pinterest.

Now...that is just a crying shame.
No pinning??

I know, I am just as baffled as you are.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I broke my leg...well, when I say broke...I mean, I pulled a muscle or something like that.

I wish I could say that I pulled it by running 5 miles or doing squats or lunges or something fitness related...but no, I pulled it getting into my car.
Clearly...I'm that out of shape.
WTF.

Obviously this means I need to work out or something.

I'm in a red lipstick kick these days...I love it...and the nice security guy at the airport said he liked it too...he told me this as I was being asked to step aside because my carry-on was apparently beeping.

It's always something with me and airports.

I need some help...I'm in the market for a cute sparkly dress...and I need it in two weeks. Where can one buy cute sparkly dresses? I have looked online at my go to stores and I'm not liking anything so far.

Help a sister out,please :)

Now a must go...because a cute little baby boy just arrived at my office and I must go hold him.

Peace out loves









Photobucket

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I hope your leg gets to feeling better!!

Sparkly flats... go to www.nordstrom.com they will always have something there. Good luck!!

Nikki said...

Hope your leg gets better!

Check out Express or Victoria Secrets for a dress!

Anonymous said...

I miss your blogs when you don't blog. So definitely make that a priority - over Honey Boo Boo and working out. But not finding a sparkly dress to wear. Because Christmas is coming.

Hope your leg feels better. Your line about breaking it - or pulling a muscle...whatev - was classic Lyndse. xoxo

-Honey

Cori H. said...

You sound like me! I was formerly a TV addict until I got a new job which pretty much consumes my life. I'll record something, but then I never have time to watch it, so it's a waste. Sorry about your leg! Ouch!